This list is for my mother because she is an amazing woman.
Ten Things I Love About My Mom
1. She always supports me and never lets me forget that.
2. She always is pushing my sisters and I to succeed in life.
3. She has never discouraged me from trying something new.
4. She always knows what is good for me even when I don’t see it.
5. She pushes me to step out of my comfort zone and I always end up loving the activity.
6. I know that she would hop on a plane to come visit me if I ever needed her.
7. She provides the best advice.
8. She has a really good taste in fashion and I always envy my sisters because they can fit in her shoes.
9. I know that when we argue, we will make up because of our close bond and because she is almost always right.
10. I know that she loves me and I love her also.
I love my mom so much and I want her to know how much I do. Sometimes we forget to show our appreciation for someone because they are always in our lives. So, I wanted to show my appreciation and I wanted to show my appreciation in my own personal way. This list could go on and on. It doesn’t end at ten things, but these are the top ten things that I love about my mom. She is an awesome role model and I am super excited to see her this weekend.
What are your top ten things that you love about your mom? (Tell me in the comment section below) Also, don’t forget to show your appreciation every once and awhile. I know it always makes me feel good to tell someone who I love that I appreciate our relationship and that they are in my life. I know that it makes me feel good to hear that someone appreciates my friendship. So, try to let someone everyday know how much you appreciate them or do it once a month or even once a year.