Based on of the novel I am reading for school, which is Ten Things I’ve Learnt About Love that Sarah Butler wrote.
Ten Things I Love About Zeta Tau Alpha
1. I love the ZTA girls because they are all so friendly.
2. I love the ZTA girls because they are supportive.
3. I love that I’m able to be myself.
4. I love that they are one big family and don’t exclude anyone.
5. I love that I have a lot of new friends, who will become my sisters.
6. I love knowing that they are always there for me.
7. I love knowing that I always have someone to talk to during the good times and the bad times.
8. I love that the ZTA girls will take care of one another.
9. I love knowing that I’m not going to be judged for being myself.
10. I love that I’ve received an opportunity to be in a sisterhood called Zeta Tau Alpha.